A Living Benefit
Estate Documentation Service Identity Protection Agents are ready to help with identity theft restoration. If your identity is ever compromised, an Identity Restoration Specialist will help you. This is a living benefit.
This additional service is only available when you purchase the Estate Documentation Service.
Identity Theft benefits:
- Assistance by calling our Customer Service toll-free number 1-888-977-3752 Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Instruction as to how to identify and organize the details pertaining to your theft and how to gather data and complete a police or other report.
- Fraud Centre contact numbers: TransUnion, Equifax and other key resources
- Information regarding understanding your rights and responsibilities under Canadian law, reviewing the process required to restore your identity, a Guide Book outlining general tips on what to do NOW that you are a fraud victim and finally, outlines steps needed to proactively reduce exposure to identity theft
- This option also includes investigating all fraud events and issues fraud alerts, a reviewal credit history to verify if fraud includes items such as prior employment, public records, Social Insurance number, etc., and the services continue until you confirm problem is solved
- ITR provides final report of investigation upon completion
- This service is effective when your Estate Documentation Service plan certificate has been issued to you.